FANDOM

Tony ingram

aka Tony

Bureaucrat Founder
  • I live in England
  • I was born on November 5
  • My occupation is I deal in comics and collectibles
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi Tony, would you count the new Venom as a 'superhero'?

      Loading editor
  • Hi Tony, I've added a new template: 'American'. It's for American comic pages we use. (It didn't originally, but I've changed the categories to be 'Relevant American Comics')

      Loading editor
    • Ultimantium wrote: Hi Tony, I've added a new template: 'American'. It's for American comic pages we use. (It didn't originally, but I've changed the categories to be 'Relevant American Comics')

      Excellent, thank you!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey Tony, I've changed File:Community-header-background from an image of the Black Knight to the cover of
    Prog2150

    2000 AD #2150.

      Loading editor
  • Hi Tony, I've changed the headings on the main page from
    ==example==
    to
    {{HeadingA|example}}
    which shows:

    example

    to
    example
    .

    Is that okay?

      Loading editor
    • View all 8 replies
    • Maybe the ad's just hidden on yours, because I've just made the text:

      {{HeadingA|Welcome to the Albion British Comics Database!}}
      The Albion British Comics database is a collaborative website about British comics that anyone can edit! We are the largest British comics database, with {{NUMBEROFPAGES}} pages and {{NUMBEROFFILES}} images. The intention is to create a comprehensive database of British comics characters, publications and publishers over the years and to build up a picture of the history of the British comics industry. Welcome to a wonderful world of limitless imagination!{{MainPageSlider}}

      so the slider should be right under it, but the ad is blocking it. (There are no ads in the preview and it worked fine).

      AbDatabaseMainPage2
        Loading editor
    • Ultimantium wrote: Maybe the ad's just hidden on yours, because I've just made the text:

      {{HeadingA|Welcome to the Albion British Comics Database!}}
      The Albion British Comics database is a collaborative website about British comics that anyone can edit! We are the largest British comics database, with {{NUMBEROFPAGES}} pages and {{NUMBEROFFILES}} images. The intention is to create a comprehensive database of British comics characters, publications and publishers over the years and to build up a picture of the history of the British comics industry. Welcome to a wonderful world of limitless imagination!{{MainPageSlider}}

      so the slider should be right under it, but the ad is blocking it. (There are no ads in the preview and it worked fine).

      AbDatabaseMainPage2

      That makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Should the Essential X-Men comics technically have categories such as 'Angel (Young X-Men)' since it is not the 616 version of Angel, or any of the X-Men on the cover?

      Loading editor
    • View all 8 replies
    • Ultimantium wrote: So the old X Men are from the Future? Because Kamala Khan would not have been alive when the young X-Men were teens.

      No, the Young X-Men were brought forward from the past, young Scott dated Kamala in the present, and then when they were sent back to the past their older counterparts in the present remembered everything that had happened to them.
        Loading editor
    • Ah.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Tony ingram, there's a debate over on the Marvel Database that I created about whether or not the PComics comics should have (UK) in the title. I think not, but I told an admin I'd ask you, since you're an expert in British comics. (We're mainly focusing on Avengers Universe, but there may be others).

    If you don't want to answer or answer in the thread, that's fine, but you could answer here if you want and I can include your point.

    Thanks :)

      Loading editor
  • Hi Tony, do you know what comics the Amazing Stories of Suspense Vol 1 are reprinted from?

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Charlton Comics' Strange Suspense Stories #30.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimantium wrote: Charlton Comics' Strange Suspense Stories #30.

      Thank you!
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Tony, do you want This template for your volume pages?

      Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • Ultimantium wrote: Yes, that's true. I think the editors are trying to not relaunch so much because of complaints, but it isn't really Panini's fault, it's Marvel's.

      Marvel seem to have this odd idea that the only way to keep sales up is with endless relaunches, but I think this actually just irritates fans. People like consistency.
        Loading editor
    • Tony ingram wrote:

      Ultimantium wrote: Yes, that's true. I think the editors are trying to not relaunch so much because of complaints, but it isn't really Panini's fault, it's Marvel's.

      Marvel seem to have this odd idea that the only way to keep sales up is with endless relaunches, but I think this actually just irritates fans. People like consistency.

      Yeah, however the Fresh Start event is supposed to last a while.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey Tony ingram, I wondered where the Drax images you uploaded are from? (comics-wise)? It looks like 70s stuff.

      Loading editor
  • Do you think this works?

    (Be honest) I think it works. But you might be able to find something wrong that I can't.

      Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.