Powers and abilities
Extremely literal minded.
Captain Airstrip One's world is reminiscent of that of George Orwell's 1984, and the Captain himself was revealed in the small press title Mad Dog #10 to work for the Thought Police.
- Captain Airstrip One was first mentioned in The Daredevils Vol 1 7, some months before his first actual appearance.
- The Captain speaks in "Newspeak", the language created in Orwell's book.
- Appearances of Captain Airstrip One
- Character Gallery: Captain Airstrip One
- Images that feature Captain Airstrip One
- Fan-Art Gallery: Captain Airstrip One
- Captain Airstrip One quotations
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.