- Bella of Bonnybanks School, about a boarding school with a baby elephant as a mascot
- Bunty — a Girl Like You (a one-page strip featuring the comic's title character)
- World War II drama Catch the Cat
- The Dancing Life of Moira Kent by Ron Smith
- The Four Marys by Bill Holroyd
- Maisie Mercury, the story of a young goddess exiled to Earth
- Molly the Matron, about Molly, a matron
- Polly Pimpernel, set during the French Revolution
- Robina Hood, starring Robin Hood's granddaughter
- Bionic schoolgirl Supergirl
- The Swim Kids. about two young swimmers
- A Tale from the Toy Museum
- Uncle Tom's Cabin by Paddy Brennan
- The Wings of Fear, about a girl with the power to control birds
From 1988 Bunty acquired The Comp, about a mixed sex comprehensive school, which had previously run in the pages of Nikki. Bunty annuals were published from 1960. The title eventually first switched from weekly to monthly frequency and then finally folded in 2001 after 2, 249 issues (the last few of them monthly), though not before first acquiring Mandy and Judy, which was cancelled in 1991 and merged into Bunty.
For many years, the back page of Bunty would feature a cut-out paper doll with paper clothes, though this eventually gave way to pin-up posters. Intact copies of Bunty tend to be quite scarce because of this nowadays.